CSR @ John
As a part of Company's CSR initiative, we have acquired ISO 14001 for Environment & OHSAS 18001 for Occupational Health Safety & Assessment Series. John Energy is committed to doing business in a responsible manner. Our commitment begins with care for health & safety of our colleagues as well as the environment in which we operate.
John Energy has been always thoughtful about its Social Responsibilities. We gauge that the growth of our business is incomplete without social escalation. We have chosen to commit ourselves for giving back to society and the environment. We have instigated many programs in order to enrich people in and around our workplaces.
Nutrition Kit Distribution Program for TB Patient
Nutrition Kit Distribution Program for TB Patient at Harsiddh Mata's Temple, At. Ruppur, Ta. Chanasma, Dist. Patan on 10th January, 2017. 540 nutrition kits were distributed to TB patients.
'Divyang' Empowerment Program
'Divyang' Empowerment Program at Patanwada Audichya Brahma Samaj Boarding, Patan on 13th January, 2016.
- 42 handicapped were given advertising tricycle for their livelihood and 3 scooters to college going handicapped students.
- Organized eye check up and cataract surgery for needy and poor. During year total 4256 patient's eyes were checked and 506 cataract operations were performed.
Nirmal Taluka Chanasma under Swachhata Shibir
Nirmal Taluka Chanasma under Swachhata Shibir at Harsiddh Mata's Temple, At. Ruppur, Ta. Chanasma, Dist. Patan on 31st March, 2015.
- Constructed 250 toilets in rural area
- 74 widows were given household support
- Distributed nutrition kit to 74 children